At Vuse, we take safety seriously and we’re very proud of our quality standards.
We test our devices again and again, and when we’re done with that, we get other people to test them.
Here are 7 ways we make sure that the batteries in all Vuse devices come up to our own high standards.
1. We take great pains to assess many aspects of our devices. That includes the mechanics, software and the electronics. It’s our mission to create the very best possible vaping experience for you.
2. We don’t just check that our devices are up to standard – we get other people to as well. That's why every product we design is externally tested to international standards. That’s our declaration that the product meets the requirements of all.
3. We design our products for safe charging, with over-voltage protection and a timed cut-off system. Just make sure you don’t use alternative or unbranded charging cables or AC adaptors as these may not be compatible.
4. We are able to uniquely identify each product through its life-cycle, from manufacture to delivery to you. This enables us to track the battery from installation into the product through to safe product disposal.
5. We're proud to proactively maintain our ISO 9001:2008 certification from the International Organization for Standardization, a network of national standards institutes from 163 countries. It’s an international standard that enables us to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the quality management system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. We received it for our quality management business system. It demonstrates our ability to consistently provide you with products and services that meet your needs as well as applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
6. Our Vuse products use lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with appropriately matched safety controls for secure use.
7. We make sure that Vuse products have been designed, manufactured and delivered in accordance with the requirements of EU and NZ legislation. This includes, but is not limited to, compliance with the EU Battery Directive, the General Product Safety Directive, the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive and the Restriction on use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
We think that when you buy a vaping device, the least you should be able to expect is that the batteries are made to very high standards of engineering. We’re proud of our list of assessments and checks, because they mean that Vuse always stands for quality.