TERMS AND CONDITIONS: VUSE STORE OPENING GIVEAWAY
Information on how to claim the Prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
Participation in this promotion is only open to smokers and vapers who are New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over and who have adhered to these Terms and Conditions (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or the Promoter’s associated companies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, siblings, child or parent.
The promotion commences at 6:00pm NZDT on Monday 13th July 2020 and closes at 11:59pm NZDT on Sunday 19th July 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
To go in the draw to win a three hundred New Zealand Dollar ($300 NZD) voucher to be spent on Vuse products online at www.vuse.co.nz or at the new store (“Prize”), Eligible Entrants must do the following three steps within the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Entry”):
- Head to vuse.co.nz to our ‘Find a Stockist’ page and hunt for where our new store will be;
- Take a screenshot of the new location and share it to your Instagram Story; and
- You must tag @vuse.newzealand along with the caption “Vuse is opening a flagship store!”
Eligible Entrants who have completed the aforementioned steps during the Promotional Period will go in the draw to win the Prize.
Please note that there will only be one (1) Prize available for this promotion.
The promotion is limited to one Qualifying Entry per Eligible Entrant.
The winner will be drawn at random by the Promoter’s Brand Ambassador– New Categories at 9:30am NZDT on Monday 20th July 2020 at the Promoter’s offices.
HOW TO CLAIM
The winner will be notified by the Promoter via Direct Message to their Instagram account within 48 hours of the winner being drawn. To claim their Prize, the winner must follow the instructions contained in the Direct Message from the Promoter. The winner will need to also produce a valid form of government issued identification so that their identity and eligibility can be confirmed.
- All entries are subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information submitted by the entrant will disqualify the entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions without notice, to modify, reschedule or terminate the promotion or to modify or extend the closing date and criteria of the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions. The Prize is not transferable for cash or credit, nor any other Vuse product, nor to any person other than the winner.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. If for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter (or its associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to the Promotor or contributed to the application) (“Content Owner”) owns or license from third parties all application content. All application content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the application should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any application content, without the Promoter’s express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook. Any information provided by an entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Eligible Entrants release Instagram and Facebook from all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its respective bodies corporate (including their officers, employees and agents), Instagram and Facebook excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of opportunity, loss of profits or loss of property); whether direct, or indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by the entrant; or (f) participation in the promotion or use of the Prize.
- By entering this promotion, each Eligible Entrant agrees to provide the Promoter with a perpetual royalty-free license to use their user name in any way including but not limited to the Vuse New Zealand Facebook page at www.facebook.com/vusenz/, Vuse New Zealand Instagram page at www.instagram.com/vusenz, and the Promoter's other social media platforms and websites. You understand that you have the right to access, and may request correction of, any of your personal information held by the Promoter. To do this please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By participating in this promotion, the entrants grant the Promoter the right to use their names, characters, photographs and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Vuse electronic cigarettes may be hazardous to health and contain nicotine which is addictive. Vuse electronic cigarettes are not suitable for use by: persons under the age of 18; persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine; pregnant or breast-feeding women; persons who should avoid using tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons; or persons with an unstable heart condition, severe hypertension or diabetes. Keep Vuse products out of reach of children.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
- The Promotor is Vuse, New Zealand, a brand of British American Tobacco (New Zealand) Limited of PO Box 2618, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.