You should have confidence in your vaping experience whichever product you choose to purchase. As a valued customer, you can benefit from a Vuse warranty on Vuse devices and accessories listed below.
This Vuse warranty is in addition to and does not limit any additional rights that you may have under consumer law, including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE VUSE WARRANTY
All new Vuse devices and chargers come with a 12 month Vuse warranty against fault.
This means that, if your device or charger stops working properly, and it is covered by this Vuse warranty, it will be replaced free of charge.
Unfortunately, Vuse cannot provide a warranty on e liquid items, including pods, due to the nature of the product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE VUSE WARRANTY
This Vuse warranty does not cover any faults resulting from fair wear and tear or misuse of the product, including but not limited to:
- Negligence by you or a third party.
- Incorrect use of your product in accordance with the user instructions.
- Unauthorised repairs or other modifications.
- Improper charging of your device (including the use of alternative chargers and charging adaptors).
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If you need to make a claim or you think there is an issue with your device or accessory please contact the Vuse Care team on 0800 897 369 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be asked to provide the following information - so please make sure you have this information to hand:
- Description of the fault
- Order number/proof of purchase
- Product batch/serial number (You will be able to find the batch/serial number on the ePen in the area where the cartridge slots in. It will begin with the letter ‘H’. For the ePod, you can find the batch/serial number at the bottom of the device starting with the letter 'G'.)
You will be required to return your device and charger. If the product is diagnosed as faulty:
- Vuse will replace the product for you; or
- where Vuse cannot replace the product, they may refund the amount paid.