Check out these handy tips to keep your ePod 2 in tip-top condition.
Looking after your vape pen is simple and can make it last longer and perform better.
1. Keep it in a cool place, like in the shade. Harsh temps like full sun or in snow can shorten battery life.
2. Did you know that completely using up all the charge in a lithium-ion battery can reduce its lifespan if it happens too often? To get the most out of your battery over the long-term, first always charge your vape pen fully before using it and remember to charge your device before the battery completely drains out.
3. If you’re not using your ePod 2 for lengthy periods, store it at half-charge and at room temperature.
4. Getting that burnt taste? It’s either because you’re running low and it’s the wick that’s burning, not the eliquid. Or you’re taking too many short puffs and the wick hasn’t enough time to soak up more eliquid. If so, select a new pod or slow down and take your time.
5. Keep your ePod 2 dirt-free and the mouthpiece clean, but don’t use too much water. It’ll mess with the hi-tech electronics inside. A damp cloth will do just fine.
Get the best out of your ePod 2 with these simple tips.