Check out these handy tips to keep your ePod 2 in tip-top condition.
Looking after your vape pen is simple and can make it last longer and perform better.
- Keep it in a cool place, like in the shade. Harsh temps like full sun or in snow can shorten battery life.
- Did you know that completely using up all the charge in a lithium-ion battery can reduce its lifespan if it happens too often? To get the most out of your battery over the long-term, first always charge your vape pen fully before using it and remember to charge your device before the battery completely drains out.
- If you’re not using your ePod 2 for lengthy periods, store it at half-charge and at room temperature.
- Getting that burnt taste? It’s either because you’re running low and it’s the wick that’s burning, not the e-liquid. Or you’re taking too many short puffs and the wick hasn’t enough time to soak up more e-liquid. If so, select a new pod or slow down and take your time.
- Keep your ePod 2 dirt-free and the mouthpiece clean, but don’t use too much water. It’ll mess with the hi-tech electronics inside. A damp cloth will do just fine.
Get the best out of your ePod 2 with these simple tips.